This video demonstrates how to use acrylic raised cookie fondant stamps to successfully create beautiful, stamped fondant designs for your sugar cookies.
In the demonstration above we use the Baby Shower/Gender Reveal Boy or Girl Raised Cookie Fondant Stamp.
Using a Cookie Stamp Step by Step
- Firstly, roll out your cookie fondant using Sprinkles Delight 3mm rolling pin thickness guides.
- Dust the cookie fondant with cornflour to prevent the cookie stamp sticking to the fondant.
- Firmly press your Sprinkles Delight raised cookie stamp down onto the fondant. Gently move from side, allowing the fondant to work its way into the design on the stamp.
- After that, gently lift the cookie stamp from the fondant.
- Cut design from fondant using your chosen cutter. In this video we use the 70mm round cookie cutter.
- Use edible food glue to stick the fondant to the cookie. Alternatively brush the top of the sugar cookie with water to assist with adhesion.
- Gently lift the fondant and place on top of the cookie. Use your fingers to gently shape the edges of the fondant if it gets out of shape while placing it on the cookie.
- Allow the fondant to dry overnight. As a result, you can box your cookies without damaging the designs by other cookies pressing into them.
Share Your Cookie Stamp Tips
Feel free to share any of your own tips and best practises for using cookie stamps in the comments section below! We welcome all your feedback.